Anti-Theft Tamper Resistant Security Screws
Inch & Metric Anti-Theft Security ScrewsEmpire Bolt & Screw distributes a wide selection of tamper-resistant security screws. Our anti-theft screws are available in metric and inch sizing options, with various materials and finishes available. Not sure which tamper-resistant security screws you need? Contact our office today to learn more!
Tamper Resistant Screw Head & Drive OptionsWe distribute security screws in various socket head options. Socket screws feature high precision and strength, making them ideal for security screws. All tamper-resistant screws are available with Hex Pin, Torx Pin, One Way Drive, Triangle Drive, and Snake Eyes Spanner drive types.
- Socket Head Cap Screws: Powerful and low-profile socket head cap screws provide a precision fastening solution for tamper-resistant applications.
- Button Head Socket Screws: The rounded “button” heads have a broader bearing surface than standard socket head cap screws and reduce the potential for snagging.
- Flat Head Socket Screws: The flat head socket is designed to sit flush or just below the substrate surface in a countersunk hole, leaving a clean finished appearance.
Anti-Theft Screw Material & Finish OptionsOur anti-theft security screws are available in two material options:
- Carbon Steel with Black Oxide Coating: Good strength, moderate corrosion resistance
- 18.8 Stainless Steel: High strength, improved corrosion resistance
Your Source for Bulk Vandal-Resistant Security Screw OrdersAt Empire Bolt & Screw, we take every measure to provide you with the necessary resources for your job. Located in Spokane, Washington, we have been supplying customers in the Pacific Northwest and beyond with fasteners and industrial products for over 50 years.
We offer special wholesale pricing on bulk orders for our fastening products, including our top-quality security screws. We also offer specialized customization services, providing custom-machined parts and fasteners for any application.
Contact Us To Learn More About Our Anti-Theft Security Screw Fasteners
Questions about our vandal-resistant fasteners? Contact us online or call (509)534-0636, and our team will gladly assist you in finding the best fastening products for your application. You can also request for quote today for pricing information on bulk ordering.