Wholesale Customizable Socket Screws
Socket Screws are most widely utilized in applications with limited space and precision tolerances. In the industrial fastener industry, they are unique and desirable in a variety of ways:
- Their internal hex recess requires no external wrenching radius, as would be required for an equivalent size hex head screw.
- Socket Screws’ high alloy material translates to fewer screws required to achieve the same clamping force as with lower strength screws; fewer screws means lighter final assemblies and reduced cost.
- The high strength alloy material ensures extreme durability and long life of the screw.
- Socket Screws are extremely corrosion resistant, thanks to their standard black oxide finish.
- They possess the tightest external thread fit class, 3A, ideal in precision assembly work demanding tight tolerances.